What is the best customer service number for npower?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
npower is one of the UK’s top energy companies, providing gas and electricity to more than 5 million residential and business customers in the UK.
Before You Call npower
Save time by preparing before you call the npower contact number by having these items to hand. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and 8am-6pm on Saturdays.
• If you are an existing npower customer, please make sure to have your npower account number and your latest meter readings to hand when you call.
• If you are a new customer, or are interested in finding out more about npower’s services, please have your home address, including your postcode, and your phone or mobile phone number to hand when you call.
You may also find it helpful to have some information about your house type and details about existing features of your home (such as the type and extent of insulation, and the type of boiler you have installed) before making your call. An npower helpline representative will be happy to take you through the tariffs that should be most helpful for your energy needs, and will also be able to discuss the features and improvements available which might help make your property more energy-efficient.
What can I do if I am having trouble paying my bills?
If you are an existing npower customer who is having issues paying your bills, please call the npower phone number and discuss the issues with a customer service representative as soon as you become aware of them. A customer service representative will ask you some questions about the bill, and will talk through your circumstances with you to help you find which payment options will work best for you to be able to pay both this bill and be sustainably able to make your future payments. Depending on your circumstances, there may also be some additional help and support the npower customer service representatives are able to offer you.
I’m an existing customer who is moving house – what do I need to do?
Contact the npower customer service helpline and a customer service representative will be happy to help you out.
You will need to call no later than ten days before you are due to move, and you should have to hand:
• Your account information
• Your new address (and information about the property such as the type of property it is)
• The date you stop being legally responsible for the existing address
• Final meter readings (unless you have a Smart Meter)
How can I send my meter readings to npower?
There are three ways you can send in your meter readings:
• You can call the npower automated service line 24 hours a day, and the automated call handling system will allow you to send in your meter readings at any time. Please make sure that you have your npower account details to hand before you call.
• You can download the npower app for your Smartphone or tablet, which will allow you to directly enter your meter readings
• You can log in to your npower account and directly enter your meter readings this way
npower is owned by the Innogy Group, which is one of the top European energy groups. The only UK energy company with triple certification from the Carbon Trust in management of energy, waste and water, they have an ongoing commitment to sustainable practices within their own operations, and to encourage both residential and business customers to do so while improving their energy efficiency and saving money.
Windmill Hill Business Park
Have a better contact number for npower?
- 1 What is the best customer service number for npower?
- 1.1 Before You Call npower
- 1.2 FAQs
- 1.3 About npower