What is the best customer service number for Orange?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
If you need to be able to talk to an Orange customer service representative about connectivity or network issues, or just to provide them with any important changes such as billing information or to report a lost or stolen device, then calling them on the phone is usually the most time efficient way of doing this. Orange has invested a large budget to ensure that they have enough agents on hand to meet the customer service demands of their customers, and to minimize the wait time needed to be able to speak with somebody.
Although Orange has a great website, a high percentage of its new and existing customers prefer speaking with an Orange customer service agent using the contact number that is provided. However, a common complaint is that many customers have a hard time finding the right number that is specific to their issue, and at times it may be tedious when trying to find the customer service number for Orange online. That is one of the reasons why we set this website up.
Reasons for contacting the Orange customer service department
You can call the Orange contact number 7 days per week and 365 days per year. The customer service hours are from 8:30 am to 11 pm. After that time you may use their website for getting any general issues solve that you may be experiencing.
The following are some of the major reasons why you may need to call the Orange customer service number:
– Frequently asked general questions
– Make changes to personal details
– Billing and payment mistakes
– Stolen and lost phones
– Problems with data
– Difficulties with getting a network signal
– Updating or changing mobile number
– Questions about upgrading handsets and tariffs
– Canceling the service
– Issues regarding services or products
Orange is of French origin and is a multi-national telecoms company. There are more than 163 million worldwide Orange customers and its annual revenue exceeds 43 billion Euros. Orange is headquartered in Paris. The company offers IPTV, television, fixed landline and mobile services. Since 2006, Orange has had several holdings, partnerships and subsidiaries under its Orange umbrella.
A major advantage offered by the Orange helpline is that assistance is provided in a number of different languages. That means that even when you spend much of the year living or working abroad, you still can get our questions answered promptly.
Useful tips for how to contact Orange Customer Service:
– Try to call Orange’s telephone line during off peak hours, since during peak times the lines have a tendency to get quite busy.
– Most like you will be asked for both your account number along with other personal information so that it can be verified that you are the actual account holder. Therefore, make sure you have this information on hand so that you don’t waste any time.
Have a better contact number for Orange?
- 1 What is the best customer service number for Orange?