What is the best customer service number for River Island?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
If you are a customer of River Island’s and need to talk with customer service, then you probably already know that it can be challenging to find a phone number for them. That is one of the reasons for this website. For any customer service department, and River Island in particular, the most preferable method for getting a solution is through telephone contact.
You can contact the River Island customer service department by post or phone. However, you most likely are not going to wait a long time to receive a response, so we recommend that you pick up your phone and call them.
The following are some of the major reasons why you would want to call River Island’s customer service department:
– To leave feedback on general questions
– Update delivery or billing information
– Order modifications or cancellations
– Report fraudulent activity
– Delivery information
– Information on exchanging items
– Request a refund
– Find the closest River Island store to you
– To ask questions about in store or online shopping
About River Island
This high street fashion brand and store is headquartered in London. River Island operates in several markets all over the world, and since founding it in 1948, the Lewis family still owns the brand.
River Island started to launch its international presence in 1993, and started by getting a store launched in Ireland. The company now has stores in the Middle East, Europe and Russia. Online shopping is provided by its website and it ships to around 100 different countries. Due to its affordable prices and cutting-edge designs the brand is becoming increasingly popular.
One important thing to keep in mind when calling the contact number for River Island is they cannot take shopping orders over the phone.
The following are some tips to help make your customer service experience more pleasant and easier:
– If at all possible try to call them using a landline. The rates for the call will be less expensive and if you call with a mobile phone, you could lose the signal and your call could get disconnected when you are halfway through your phone call.
– After you call connects, most likely you will be a menu with options to choose from. If your concerns or question isn’t obvious, try to press the hash key or zero several times instead of staying on hold forever, and get put right through to speak with the next available agent.
– The customer service telephone line at River Island can get very busy sometimes, especially on weekends and in the evening. That is why it is best to try to call as soon as the phone lines open up at 8 am.
Have a better contact number for River Island?
- 1 What is the best customer service number for River Island?