What is the best customer service number for Tesco Car Insurance?
*This website advises that calls to 084 numbers cost 7p/min plus your phone provider’s access charge.
Tesco began almost 100 years ago in Hackney, London. As of today, the company is the 28th largest on the London Stock Exchange, and operates supermarkets, banks, travel companies, credit cards, car insurance, and mobile telephone services. The following information relates to Tesco Car Insurance, a division of Tesco Bank which was originally founded with the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). As of 2008, Tesco is the sole shareholder and owner of Tesco Car Insurance. As insurers, they have a reputation for quality and hold a 5-star Defacto rating (2015).
How to Contact Tesco Car Insurance Customer Services
Tesco Car Insurance run a service that is available every day of the week including weekends for you to get in touch. The hours do not change at weekends, and lines open every day at 6:00AM and close at 11:30PM. That said, hours may be affected by national holidays.
Before You Call Tesco Car Insurance Number
- Tesco Car Insurance can assist you with a number of different queries, including but not limited to making cancellations, claims, changing or renewing your policy, making a payment or requesting a refund. The Tesco Car Insurance contact number covers all of these query types and more.
- Have your details, including any registration or insurance certificate that you already own, or any prior correspondence regarding your policy, on hand when you call the Tesco Car Insurance phone number. This can save time and make your enquiry more effective.
I just renewed my policy, but I don’t see my no claims certificate – where is it?
When you renew your policy with Tesco Car Insurance, you should receive a renewal pack. Inside this renewal pack is where you’ll find your no claims certificate, if you had a claims-free period. If you can’t locate the no claims certificate, call the service line and arrange for another to be sent out to you.
How many named drivers can I have and can I change them?
Your policy may allow up to four named drivers, and these can be permanent or a month-long temporary named driver. It is also possible to change the named drivers on your policy. You should keep in mind that the price of the policy will vary depending on the person to be insured. In order to add, remove or change named drivers, you should contact the service line with all relevant information regarding your policy and retrieve a quotation.
Can I renew my policy over the phone?
Yes, however if your policy is due for renewal soon, it is likely that Tesco Car Insurance will contact you to arrange this. In addition, you may have ‘auto-renewal’ set up. In this case, the company will get in contact up to 21 days before the renewal of your policy is due. To cancel auto renewal or change your policy, call the service line and ask for advice.
For any other general enquiries about your insurance package, the customer service line will be able to assist. Again, make sure that you have all details to hand when you call.
Have a better contact number for Tesco Car Insurance?
- 1 What is the best customer service number for Tesco Car Insurance?
- 1.1 How to Contact Tesco Car Insurance Customer Services
- 1.2 Before You Call Tesco Car Insurance Number
- 1.3 FAQ